This is a list of my everyday face and make up products. This is what I use every single day, along with brushes. 🙂
- Blistex Lip CrèmeThis is my all time favourite beauty product (maybe). It is meant to be an intensive moisturiser for your lips but I use it every morning before I put my make up on to keep my lips really soft and have never been able to find anything better.
- Clinique Dramatically Different MoisturiserAgain, this is an all time favourite that I have been using for years and years. I first bought it in New York where it was really cheap but have continued to buy it in the UK. It is slightly on the pricier side, but last ages. I use one pump every morning and it last for around a year. I struggle with sensitive skin, and also hate sticky moisturisers. However, this moisturiser doesn’t leave a sticky residue and is kind to my skin.
- No7 Stay Matte FoundationI have been searching for the perfect foundation for many years, and I am still not sure that I have found it but this one if one of the better ones that I have used. I have tried expensive brands like MAC and Bobbi Brown, but to be honest, I don’t think that they are significantly better than more high street brands and considering that they are double the price, you may as well go for the cheaper one. I tend to go for a full coverage matte base, despite not having terrible skin.
- Collection ConcealerAgain, I have tried expensive concealers but always come back to this one. I cant remember the exact price but I think It is something like £2.99 which is crazy because regardless of price, this is the best concealer I have ever used, especially for under the eyes.
- Benefit Hoola BronzerMy bronzer game has changed forever since discovering this product. I had seen it on loads of blogs but never wanted to fork out the money for it and I am totally aware that it is a lot of money to spend on a bronzer but it is so worth it. It is absolutely perfect for contouring and the brush that comes with it is the perfect shape. Love this!
- Mac Soft ‘n’ GentleThis is a lovely product. I don’t think it is worth the price tag attached to it, but it lasts forever and gives a subtle glow. I am not a big fan of that massive glittery stripe look so this gives the perfect amount of highlight without being too overpowering.
- Urban Decay Naked 2 PaletteI got this product for Christmas last year so I didn’t have to pay for it which is nice! It is a great everyday palette for someone that likes a bit of sparkle but with neutral colours. My favourites are the 2nd and 4th in from the left, which in future I will get as individual colours.
- Rimmel EyelinerThis is a really nice product and is dirt cheap. It is a felt tip liner which I way prefer to the liquid eyeliner or pencil liners. It is super black which is also really nice. I have tried the posh ones but they all run out at the same speed so I may as well spend less!
- Clinique MascaraI have mixed reviews about this. I have used this for years and love the fact that it has a really thin brush which means that the lashes look really long. It is also fab for bottom lashes. However, it doesn’t give a huge amount of volume or colour so I normally go over the top with a cheap one that just makes them super black.
- NYX Brow GelThis is a cheap version of the Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow but it is fab. I use a slanted brush and apply this to the whole brow and it stays on all day which is fab for me. Eyebrows are a big part of my make up as I have no natural ones (I do, but very thin!)
- Sephora Brow PowderThis is a product that I picked up in Athens in Greece which I absolutely love! It just fills in the brows but isn’t massively waterproof so has to accompany another product. When this runs out, I will see if I buy another one as I will have to get it from another country so if I can find a cheaper alternative I will probably try another one.
- Beauty BlendersThere was so much hype around beauty blenders before I tried them and I am not the worlds biggest fan of the big ones but I use the little ones to blend the concealer under my eyes and absolutely love them! Thumbs up 🙂
Much Love x